Flower and Gift Affiliate Programs
Information About Our Affiliate Programs
About Petals and Grumleys Affiliate Program
Petals Network brings quality florists from Australia and around the world, in one convenient place to send flowers online and over the phone. All flowers are delivered fresh from one of our local, quality-controlled florists throughout the world.
Website companies, affinity organizations, fundraising groups, gift sites or other large groups of consumers can use Petals Network and Grumleys Gift Network and receive a commission on each sale. Flower and gift orders can be sent nationally and internationally. We offer two trading options for our affiliates:
For more information visit out Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for Affiliates
For information about Petals Network and Grumleys Gifts Network click here
Affiliate Program - Benefits and Advantages
- Great commission – 15% minimum on the flower value of each sale, and 8% on gift product value. Flowers work on a tiered commission.
- Prompt payment of commission (paid monthly via cheque, direct debit into your nominated account, or PayPal).
- Personal Service - We don't trade via any of the larger Affiliate Networks because:
- a) We like to work personally and directly with our Affiliates & Partners
- b) We have the latest technology available 'in house' for all Partner & Online Affiliate Network operations and reporting
- c) we offer two flexible online Trading Options, not just direct linking (we haven't seen this technology available through other Online Affiliate Networks) and,
- d) we don't want commission being taken out of your pockets through "over-rides" on all sales! You receive your full commissions through the Grumleys Petals Partner & Online Affiliate Program
- Maximum Flexibility
- Flexible online affiliate trading options - Choice of trading options via direct link or your shop cart catalogue
- Extensive choice of affiliate marketing linking options - Item page links, ID links, banner links, category links and more
- Choice of compensation method – The choice of providing discounts to your customers OR taking a commission on sales OR both
- Flexibility to construct your own online affiliate flower and gift delivery catalogue using Petals data-feeds for products, pricing, images and descriptions
- Zero Risk – Free to join with no joining fees, EVER!
- Extremely competitive product pricing
- Great range of flowers and gift baskets – Over 300 products, providing your customers a superior range of gift baskets, gourmet hampers, pamper packs, men's gifts, women's gifts, children's gift, bouquets, arrangements, roses, plants and funeral flowers, all for national/domestic delivery and Flowers delivered Worldwide!
- Same day delivery to most locations on most flower products
- High click to conversion ratio – more orders for you
- The use of leading-edge order placing software once your orders have been collected through your site's online flower and gift delivery catalogue
- Easy-to-use real time order volume reporting so that you're able to measure your sales and progress whenever you like
- Easy-to-use real time hit counter reporting for link Online Affiliate Partners to monitor conversion rates
- Long cookie life – In fact, they never expire which guarantees you get commission from your customers returning to our website
- Product guarantee via our network of over 20,000 florists worldwide and hundreds of gift suppliers
- Special programs for charity sites and fundraising bodies
How Do I Make Money from the Online Affiliate Program?
It's easy! In fact, you could earn over $20,000 a year!
That's right, over $20,000. And there are no hidden catches.
Here’s how: If for example, you have 1000 customers/members purchasing 3 floral gifts each year (or 3000 customers purchasing just once a year) at an average flower value purchase price of $50 via the Petals Partner/Affiliate Program, Petals will give you a minimum of 15% on the flower value of each order, that’s
1000 x 3 x $50 x 15% = $22,500 - and the more you sell, the higher your commission rate.
All for doing little more than adding a link! Don’t forget about the gifts as well, although it is a lower commission there are approximately 4 gifts sold for every flower order so you can still make money from the gift side so combining the 2 is the best way to go.
Who Can Join Our Online Affiliate Marketing Program?
- A webmaster wanting to improve traffic to your site by offering your customers a wider range of products to purchase online
- A webmaster constructing their own online flower/gift delivery catalogue who wants to use an established delivery service (for national/domestic or worldwide delivery) as the site's backend
- A webmaster wanting to maximise income potential through your Pay Per Click Program (eg. Google Adwords or Overture)
- A webmaster who wants to use an award-winning and reputable flower and gift delivery company that's been delivering around the world since 1992 Read here for more information on Petals Network's outstanding success
- A webmaster based in New Zealand, Australia, the United Kingdom, the United States or Canada... or anywhere in the world
- A permitted Partner/Affiliate
Start selling fresh flowers and gifts on your website today!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for Affiliates
Already Part of a Flower or Gift Affiliate Marketing Program?
Did you know that by adding additional supplier links to your website, your total order volume will increase? Not only will you continue to receive the same volume of orders from you primary supplier, you will receive additional orders from your secondary supplier/s. This is a no-risk way to earn additional revenue with minimal effort on your part, whilst providing your customers with a greater range of products to choose from.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for Affiliates
Helpful Information for Affiliates and Partners
Will your customers purchase flowers and gifts?
Don't forget that people purchase flowers and gifts for their friends and loved ones for so many reasons throughout the year... birthdays, anniversaries, gift baskets for new babies, sympathy flowers for times of sorrow, plants to brighten up the office, Christmas, Graduation, New home, get well and special events throughout the year, or flowers to cheer someone up during a 'down' day! By joining the P&G Affiliate Program, you'll be helping to make sure they're using your website to purchase their flowers and gifts, which means more commission for you!
For more details on commission rates, trading options, payment structures, permitted affiliates, daily affiliate reporting options, affiliate facilities, products and company history, register your interest with Petals Network and Grumleys Gifts and our Affiliate Program Manager will contact you to discuss your options.